1. Setting Phase
- Set a Theme – Event themes ensure cohesiveness. A well-thought-out theme should influence every part of your event, including communications, décor, food and beverage, presentations, gifts and even dress code.
- Identify internal key staff roles and responsibilities.
- Determine budget Start creating a budget, adding in income and expenditure items. Estimate figures where necessary and replace with firm quotes as they are received.
- Check venue availability and pricing, organize site visits.
- Arrange Catering.
- Develop branding and identity guidelines.
- Arrange Entertainment – Fully brief on the requirements, specifics and expectations of the event, including the audience profile.
- Approach speakers, artist, performers and special guests to check availability and costs.
- Coordinate accommodation room block and travel.
3. Final Phase
- Decide the Event Technology – Consider whether event tech could enhance the event.
- Decide the Event Styling and Decor.
- Decide the Dress Code.
- Send out Invitations.
- Set a final Agenda.
- Create a Floorplan.
- Final Checks to ensure all arrangements are made.
- Create a logistics checklist of all items, who is responsible for each and where it needs to go on site.
- Check risk assessments, method statements and insurance documents from vendors, exhibitors, performers. Final check with our Security Manager.
- Identify any specific risks.
- Send out a Thank You Email included links to any photos, videos or others memorabilia from the event.
- Promote Pictures and Videos on Social Media.
- Gain feedback from all staff and stakeholders while it is still fresh in everyone’s minds.
1. Concept Definition
- Create the concept of the show taking attention to all the five senses involved.
2. Performers & Artists
- Precision in approaching the selected performers and artists.
- Coordinate artists that never – or rarely – have collaborated previously, coming from different realities.
- Music research.
3. Location & Installations
- Transmitting the values of the brand in a multi-sensory experience that enhances the mood of the event itself.
- Every part of the entertainment is handled and tested as far as logistics and functioning are concerned result of an endless evolution and creative research to offer our clients the largest variety of themed installations.
1. Concept Definition
- Objectives, purposes, target to be involved, timing, location. The theme that will be the common thread of all activities
- Evaluation of the technical and economic feasibility of the event
2. Project Coordination
- ORGANIZATIONAL SECRETARIAT
This is responsible for supporting the entire organizational structure in the phases that precede, compose and follow the event.
- RELATIONS WITH INSTITUTIONS
Function responsible for identifying the institutions willing to offer moral and sometimes financial recognition to the activities proposed at the event. The formalities for formalizing a relationship with institutions are patronage, sponsorship and permissions.
Function responsible for identifying companies able to contribute to the event in financial terms or supply of products. The sponsorship plan provides for the selection of potential interested companies, the search for contact, the presentation of the initiative, the definition of agreements and the signing of the contract.
Function that can be internal or external to the organization of the event and handles all possible legal disputes that may arise during the organization phases.
- ADMINISTRATION AND CONTROL
Function that prepares, plans and manages the administrative, accounting and financial part of an event.
3. Hospitality & Security
Function dedicated to the safety of the event, understood as the safety of the places, the fittings, the actors of the event, the public and the workers. It acts in compliance with the regulations in force in the country where the event takes place. With the support of our Security Manager.
Function that encompasses all those activities such as set-up and dismantling, the preparation of strategic areas, cleaning and staff training.
- SATELLITE ACTIVITIES AND ACCESSORY ACTIVITIES
Complex and often outsourced functions that deal with those activities that are not part of the event by objective, but which constitute it as moments of the same. An example is entertainment activities and catering management.
- FINAL AND POST EVENT EVALUATION
- CONCEPT AND IDEATION
- AUDIO / VIDEO PRODUCTIONS
- 3D MODELING,
- AUGMENTED REALITY,
2. Digital Platform & Tools
- LIVE STREAMING
- DATA RECOVERY
- EMAIL MARKETING (TEASER, INVITATION, CMS)
- SOCIAL MEDIA
Analysis of the project and possible support for executive finalization.
2. Critical Points & Solutions
Preparation of a preliminary report highlighting any critical issues and proposing solutions.
3. Operational Plan
Definition of an operational plan with certain times and costs;
4. Final Project Plan
Project execution with final report.
1. On site productions
For the organization of concerts and live shows in traditional locations such as sports venues, stadiums or theaters, under the indications of the management agency we take care of the executive production for every aspect of the live event: stage, audio, video, lights, artist and technical rider; for the organization of concerts and live shows in special locations such as outdoor areas such as airports, beaches or places of historical interest we carry out a connection and support activity between the production of the show and the characteristics of the chosen location.
2. Relationship with management agencies
The activity provides direct accounting support to the production assistance and consultancy management agencies at every stage of production.
3. Ticket office
The activity, if requested, foresees the sale of tickets and the complete management of each stage of the ticket office.
4. Security advice
The activity, if required, provides for the analysis and management of the flow of the public in relation to the position identified and allows for the implementation of any protocol useful for the correct execution of the show.